Call Today for your FREE Estimate !
When the weather gets cold and your heating system breaks down, trust the experts at Rieger Mechanical to get it up and running again as quickly as possible. Rieger Mechancial is a fully licensed and insured contractor with years of experience and the knowledge to help solve your heating problems. We keep fully stocked service vehicles on call 24/7 to ensure a prompt and effective response. Our courteous and competent technicians will guide you through the process and help you make the decision best suited to your needs.
Improperly maintained or installed gas systems can become major hazards. We will bring any safety concerns to your attention and finish every "no heat" call with a carbon monoxide test.
We at Rieger Mechanical strive to provide our customers with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions on their heating and air conditioning systems. We take the opportunity to educate our customers on every call to help guide the process.
Is your Heat not working? Sometimes the fix is simple. Before you call us be sure to check the following:
1) Filter changes should be performed every 30-60 days for standard 1" filters. A dirty filter can result in low air flow and system overheating causing it to shut down.
2) Thermostat settings and batteries are a common cause for headache.
3) Is your outdoor heat pump unit not running? Check your electrical breaker panel for a tripped breaker. This breaker is sometimes mislabeled as A/C.
4) Indoor unit power switch. The main power switch on a gas system usually consists of a "standard light switch". Make sure it wasn't left off during the last filter change or service.
5) Like all mechanical things, Furnaces and Heat Pumps require maintenance. Similar to cars, heating systems will end up with frequent and expensive, yet avoidable repair costs as well as shortened life span if neglected.