Call Today for your FREE Estimate !
Air Conditioners tend to fail during the hottest days of the year due to the high stress put on the system. We keep fully stocked service vehicles on call 24/7 to ensure a prompt and effective response. Our courteous and competent technicians will guide you through the process and help you make the decision best suited to your needs.
We at Rieger Mechanical strive to provide our customers with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions on their heating and air conditioning systems. We take the opportunity to educate our customers on every call to help guide them through the process.
Is your A/C not working? Sometimes the fix is simple. Before you call us be sure to check the following:
1) Filter changes should be performed every 30-60 days for standard 1" filters. A dirty filter can result in low air flow and system freeze up.
2) Thermostat settings and batteries are a common cause for headache.
3) A tripped A/C breaker in your electrical panel can be a sign of compressor issues.
4) Indoor unit power switch. The main power switch on a gas system usually consists of a "standard light switch" located next to your indoor unit. Make sure it wasn't left off during the last filter change or service.
5) Like all mechanical things, Air Conditioners require maintenance. Similar to cars, Air Conditioners will end up with frequent and expensive, yet avoidable repair costs as well as shortened life span if neglected. When was your system serviced last?
6) If none of the above worked, call us at 678/472-3146